What is IBC?
1. Short form for Intermediate Bulk Container.
2. Used for storage and transportation of non-hazardous semi-bulk liquid cargo.
Concept of IBC
1. One-way disposable paper IBC
2. Bag in a box concept of packaging.
3. 1000 liters capacity.
4. Top Load / Bottom Discharge
Benefits of Using IBC
1. Simple Setup & Discharge
– Less labor required to setup and fill.
– Less time to fill.
– No pump required for discharging as it comes with bottom discharge outlet.
2. Space Saving
– Maximize payload in FCL container.
– Empty IBC is collapsible and palletize.
– Can store 20% more product in a 20′ GP compared to drum.
3. Environmentally Friendly
– No bucket, drums or rigid containers needs to be disposed.
– No cleaning cost required.
– Zero contamination.
4. No Leasing Cost
– The ownership of IBC is as per unit sold.
– No repositioning cost involved.
– Can be used as temporary storage solution.
5. Superior Strength
– Offer a compression strength from 0.8- 1.5 tons.
– Stackable of 4 high during stationary.
6. Heating Equipment
– Enable heating liquid product that is solidified.